Search This Blog

Saturday 18 December 2010

Neil: Im Going to be a dad.

EastEnders star Neil McDermott has admitted that he was "freaked out" by the timing of his wife's pregnancy.



The actor, who plays Ryan Malloy in the BBC One soap, revealed that he discovered Michelle was expecting the same day he filmed scenes showing Stacey Branning giving birth to his character's daughter Lily.


He told Holy Soap: "The day I found out Michelle was pregnant was the day I was filming Stacey giving birth. I was holding the 3-week-old baby we had in there and I wasn't telling anyone at the time that Michelle was pregnant, so that was a very strange day. I was getting freaked out."


Speaking of the two babies who play Lily, he added: "Hopefully I won't have to save my daughter from a fire but it's been great having two little Lilies around."


The star also said that he's "really, really looking forward to" his daughter, due on New Year's Day, to be born.




Congratulations To Neil and his Family, we hope the baby is born fit and Healthy. :) 

No comments: